In general double sided tapes :
- Most double sided tapes have good tack, yet allow for repositioning within a short time of application.
- Generally, double sided tapes are used indoors
- Double sided tapes have a release liner that protects the tape until ready for use. The liners on Advance double sided tapes are made of siliconised paper which enable them to be peeled from the carrier easily
- Note that some tapes have a differential adhesive systems with one side designed to peel clean after short term contact with the substrate
- When applying tape with a differential adhesive, careful note should be taken that the lower adhesion face is applied to the surface from which it needs to peel clean