In general foil tapes :
- Offer excellent conformability
- Are water resistant and offer a total vapour barrier
- All foil tapes from Advance have a white siliconised release liner and are very easy to unwind
- All foil tapes from Advance are fully annealed and are as soft as production processes allow.
- All foil tapes from Advance have acrylic adhesives. An acrylic adhesive increases its bond with age, conversely, it will also peel clean if left for a short period of time.
- All foil tapes are easy to tear.
- Foil tapes should be applied at between +10°C and +40°C
- Surfaces should also be as clean and dry as possible with any loose material and dust removed as far as possible
- Tapes should be stored at a temperature of no lower than +5°C. If tape is left in a van or unheated warehouse in the winter months, it will need time to warm up prior to application.