In general, cloth tapes:
- Are strong and offer good conformability
- All cloth tapes from Advance Tapes have non-corrosive adhesives keeping any reaction with the surface applied down to a minimum
- Some cloth tapes will peel clean from surfaces, usually polycoated tapes perform better in this respect although surfaces should be tested if this is critical
- If you wish to write on the tape for identification purposes, uncoated cloth tapes may be the best choice. Alternatively, tapes with a matt surface will perform better than gloss coated tapes
- The most popular colours for cloth tapes are black, silver and white. For a much wider range of colours, polycoated tapes offer the best choice.