Advance offers self-amalgamating polyisobutylene tapes, also known as "PIB" or polyisobutene, which when stretched and wrapped around cables, electrical joint, hoses and pipes combines itself into a strong electrically insulating layer.
Designed to guarantee extra resistance against high voltage and a wide range of chemicals, they are perfect for insulating and waterproofing of electrical connections, sealing satellite dish cabling, temporary and emergency repair of plumbing joints and water pipes.
• Will self amalgamate and quickly fuse into a solid mass
• Are very conformable and leave no adhesive residue
• Have good water, ozone and sunlight resistance
• Have excellent high voltage resistance
• Protect against corrosion
• Are halogen free
Our full range is shown below.
Please complete all fields marked with * so that information requested can be returned to you quickly and accurately.
Alternatively call us on 0116 251 0191 to request a sample .
Add me to your list
Sign up for Tape talk